Sunday, October 14, 2018

PUMPKINS IN A PICK-UP


 All things pumpkin this Autumn season
 A green pick-up carrying orange pumpkins!
 The centerpiece of pumpkins and especially large Verde pumpkin candleholders!
 My perfect pumpkin teapot sitting atop the cab of the pick-up.
 Our Autumn pumpkin spice painting copies the green pick-up. The Chai spice green tea is again tasty for fall.
 The fall place settings create a wonderful use of orange pumpkin shaped lidded bowl to serve our pumpkin soup.
 A gorgeous sketch of pumpkins in a cart grace the salad plate.
222 Fifth's "Boucette" dinner plates also has a beautiful fall sketch! The placemat accents the different colored stacked pumpkins.
 Charming golden water goblet by Fenton in the Thumb Print pattern.
The duplicate of an embroidered pumpkin and  an pumpkin napkin ring accompanies orange handled flatware.

Have a Happy Harvest by enjoying all of  the pumpkins this fall!!


I will be posting this on the following

tea and entertaining blogs; 

A stroll thru life, 
A delightsome life,
rustic-refined.com,
along with the blog of; 
and
are some of my favorites and

Antiques and Teacups

I will also post on them this week!

5 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

Great tablescape!How charming that pumpkin teapot is!Hugs!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

What beautiful settings! I especially like that adorable pick-up! I'm in pumpkin mode this week and just posted one of my favorites. Spicy desserts and your tablescapes just seem "right" on a crisp autumn day.

Margie said...

What a delightful table setting. The cute pumpkin teapot made me smile.

Antiques And Teacups said...

What a wonderful seasonal tea table! LOVE the pumpkin teapot. The plates are so unusual! The tea sounds delicious! I love chai, so am going to look for that one. Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

What a beautiful fall table setting. I love that green truck- what a fun centerpiece! The teapot perched on top is adorable. I got those same placemats but haven’t used them yet. Enjoy your tea party!