Thursday, May 31, 2012

Shelby and Lily blossoms

The photos of our rough collie is in the flowers at the front of our home. She is the perfect dog to take photos of for she always loves to look regal!
When she was a puppy, I photographed her sniffing a lily.
She just wanted to stop and just let me photograph her for she is so sweet to hold her position when I ask her.
These two photos are almost identical but, I just wanted to show how hard it is to decide which photos to pick!
This photo is just a bit closer!
Something caught her attention when I snapped this shot.
Another close-up of her in the lilies.
The above photo and is probably my favorite with her peeking up at the camera as if she is telling me Ok, Mom!
The last photo is her with the leaves of the lilies resting on her head and looking as she is deep in  though!
This is our precious and sweet tempered collie that is greatly loved and spoiled! She gives our lives special laughs and smiles especially when she talks to us.

3 comments:

A Cottage in the Clouds said...

Beautiful dog!

allisamazing said...

Oh she is just beautiful and she poses so nicely. My dog loves to smell the flowers but he is camera shy. Every time I try to get a picture of him he hides - lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Kathy said...

Oh, she is quite beautiful - photographs wonderfully,
Kathy