Sunday, January 24, 2016

Snow people playing in the Snow

My Happy Birthday Teapot.
 

A successful birthday was a surprise teapot from my wonderful son.
 
Snow people tablescape.

While the Northeast is covered in snow, only the center of my table has any snow.
Our snow people are enjoying a cold day. The Norfolk Island Pine tree brings the outside in.
The silver penguins stand tall with the snow people.
The place setting is a mixture of blue and white shimmer as the colors of winter.
The Wedgwood "Intaglio" pattern sets off the beauty of the season.
The gorgeous detail gives texture to the scene. 
The clear bowl of the goblet is supported by a blue stem and foot.
Cambridge blue handled flatware is flanked by the satin striped napkin held by the blue beaded napkin ring.
Enjoying the warmth while looking out on the cold exterior.

I will be posting this on the following tea blogs; 
A stroll thru life,
and Bernideen's Tea Time Blog,
A delightsome life,
rustic-refined.com,
along with the blog of;
Between Naps on the Porch,
and
are some of my favorites and
I will also post on them this week!
 

9 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I love your tablescape with the snowmen, Pam! They make a darling centerpiece! Your china and silverware as well as goblets make your table very inviting. Thank you for sharing with us and have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Margie said...

Happy Birthday! The cute snow people on your elegant tablescape made me smile.

Antiques And Teacups said...

What a gorgeous teapot bouquet! Happy Birthday! I love your snow folk centerpiece. So cute...especially with all the snow many folks have been getting! That's a son who knows his Mama! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Your birthday bouquet is wonderful! Always love it when the flowers come in fun containers. Love your snowmen and those penguins just make me smile. I just put away my wintry décor and pulled out the Valentines. We still have a lot of snow in our yard, but I was ready for a change. :) Hopped over from Sandi's. I co-host a link party, Share Your Cup Thursday. It's about sharing the things that make you happy. I'd love if you shared some time!
hugs,
Jann

Beth in NEPA said...

What an elegant table setting. I do love snowmen. And what a gorgeous teapot and bouquet!

candlelightsupper said...

What a charming post. Your floral grabs you and brings you in to one of the most adorable tablescapes ever! Loved it!

Art and Sand said...

Beautiful table setting - I have the same blue flatware.

Beautiful teapot.

Thanks for Sharing Your Cup!

Unknown said...

Creativity can be seen in your work.Something in different will make unique. You did it here. Good and great it is.

Pat said...

Tea In Texas,
Happy Birthday, dear one!!!
I was searching through my archives and found you through a past blog!!!
Absolutely gorgeous white dinnerware!!!
I L O V E seeing SNOW on your tablescape along with the Snowpeople!!!
We have missed every measurable SNOW this Winter here on the Prairie!!!
I've packed all the Winter decor, including the Snowmen,
away and I'm embracing the onset of Spring 2016!!!
Thank you, again, for a wonderfully sweet comment in 2014!!!
Fondly,
Pat