Thursday, November 3, 2016

Dogs do tricks for treats !!!!!!

Bark, bark we'll do tricks for treats !!!!!!!
All the dogs gathered at the table and treed the cat.
With plates, mugs, and tray showing all the dogs dressed up for Halloween.

The center runner is a tea towel.


Doggie pillows adorn the arm chairs.


Little dogs are dressed for Halloween tricks or treats.


I will be posting this on the following tea blogs;
A stroll thru life,
and Bernideen's Tea Time Blog,
A delightsome life,
rustic-refined.com,
along with the blog of;
Between Naps on the Porch,
and
are some of my favorites and
I will also post on them this week




2 comments:

thepaintedapron.com said...

This is too cute! I saw the holiday version of these doggies and wanted to get some, it's adorable! Great fun table, love all your touches!
Jenna

Pat and Katie said...

Needless to say, my sister Pat "beat feet" to the phone when she saw your table to let me know about it. We love dogs in our family - this table is fabulous!!