Tuesday, March 6, 2018

St. Paddy's Day Party

Oh, It's St. Paddy's Day, a time to celebrate with Shamrocks!! 

The loveliest of all Irish china is the Belleek pattern of  "Shamrocks". Even two graceful candleholders in the traditional pattern have the Irish green candles to light for tea time!!!
On this fine day we will serve Irish Breakfast Tea in the sweet small Belleek teapot.
Our little boy mouse will be wearing his best green suit and accompanying shamrock pin.

The wonderful Irish raisin soda bread with its great cakey texture will be served with our tea.
Our little girl mouse will wear her green dress and carry a sweet purse.

The Irish Tea Time will be served on the Belleek snack plates with its slot for the teacup.

I will be posting this on the following
tea and entertaining blogs;
A stroll thru life, 
and Bernideen's Tea Time Blog,
A delightsome life,
rustic-refined.com,
along with the blog of; 
Between Naps on the Porch
and
are some of my favorites and
Antiques and Teacups


I will also post on them this week!




5 comments:

Margie said...

I am in Belleek heaven! Thanks for sharing your charming tea time! St. Paddy's would approve.

Zaa said...

Such a cheerful post... Your Belleck collection is fabulous...I do love the delicate beauty of this china...and you sweet little teatime visitors are simply delightful ...infact I have some rabbits of the same vintage hiding somewhere (ha ha) St. Patricks Day is my husbands birthday ... so he always thinks he Irish( hee hee)..needles to say St. paddy celebration are a big thing in our house...Thanks for the inspirations...hugs

Louca por porcelana said...

Gorgeous Shamrocks tea set!Hugs!

Bernideen said...

Dear Pam:
Now you have me being 'GREEN' with envy over your lovely Belleek - it is so wonderful! Your table looks amazing so if you light the candles I will be right over! Thanks for sharing your lovely table setting.

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

I would use your beautiful Belleek all through spring! I've never seen the snack sets before - I'm a huge fan of snack sets. So perfect for afternoon tea when there are more guests than my living room has spaces for setting down one's plate/cup/saucer.