Sunday, May 6, 2018

SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

A few of my favorite things to do on Mother's Day is to decorate with flowers.
 Another favorite thing is candles and candle holders. The pink striped candles and golden candle holder add glamor to the table.
 A third favorite is love, love for my son and husband.
 The next favorite thing is jewelry and the theme of "More is More" is so true.
 Of course teddy bears are the gifts I receive from my son.
 Having Tea Time and collecting Tea Pots brings joy to me.
 One of my fun things is in setting tablescapes for us to enjoy with the china I collect.
 Lenox's Kate Spade pattern is called Nag's Head which comes in black and white to enhance the place setting.
 Grace's Tea Ware in the lovely rose pattern have accents of gold and black.
 Our current home has space to store all of my napkin rings, silver, napkins, and placemats for my table settings. 
Hope each one of you have a great Mother's Day and Spring weather to enjoy.


I will be posting this on the following
tea and entertaining blogs; 
A stroll thru life, 
A delightsome life,
rustic-refined.com,
along with the blog of; 
and
are some of my favorites and
Antiques and Teacups

I will also post on them this week!





4 comments:

Bernideen said...

Oh what a sweet post Pam and a good reminder to all of us that Mother's Day will be here Sunday. I love all your pretty treasures and especially that great big teapot! Really lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Margie said...

Teapots and tea time are two of my favourite things too! Happy Mother's Day!

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

What a pretty table full of sentiment! The teapot and dishes are so pretty and who doesn’t love a cute bear! Best wishes to you for a beautiful Mother’s Day!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Beautiful! And I love that teapot, a pattern I've never seen before!