Sunday, August 13, 2017

Catch A Sea Breeze

Lets walk along the beach, gather sea shells, and have a ride on a sail boat. 
Other pleasures along the shore are birds skittering about the sand and grasses blowing in the breeze.
The place setting is ready for a seafood feast. 
The blue and silver dinnerware has a ocean motif.
The swaying grasses along the shore is mimicked by the blue and white reeded placemats. 
Reed and Barton sea shell pattern echoes the shells on the dinnerware.
More blue and silver on the napkin and rings add a touch of elegance.
A wonderful fish in water on the pressed glass goblet creates more drama.
The adorable fish teapot will be used for hot tea along with dessert.
Birds along the shore are characterized by the blue glittered seagull.
Lets go sailing in our sailboat along the center of the table.
A purple shell is perched on the life guard seat.
The blue glass lantern lights the charming beach chairs.
Hope you have enjoyed our time at the beach.

I will be posting this on the following tea blogs; 
A stroll thru life,
and Bernideen's Tea Time Blog,
A delightsome life,
rustic-refined.com,
along with the blog of;
Between Naps on the Porch
and
are some of my favorites and
I will also post on them this week!

14 comments:

xinex said...

Lovely teascape! I love the beachy theme...Christine

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Your beach theme is unusual for tea time, but I loved it. Fresh to see something different besides floral, though I do love floral too. Thanks for coming by. I'm going to be checking out more of your blog. Always love seeing fellow Texan's blogs.

Carolyn said...

I love your coastal theme tablescape!
Carolyn

Thelma said...

I love walking by the sea. Your dinnerware is beautiful. Great colours. Thelma.

Schotzy said...

Well, I've been wanting a beach trip and I got one.. such great and fun decor. Your dishes are delightful.. I have a feeling you are a great collector of all kinds of perfect accoutrements for outstanding settings. I am now a huge fan!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful dishes!Love the dainty blue.Hugs!

Donna said...

Just gorgeous! What a fun table...

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

That is soooo beautiful, and my husband would absolutely love it! You've given me some great ideas.

Karen said...

Wow! What an Amazing collection of Seashore decor. Love it all! Your seafood dinner must have tasted fabulous on those dishes and on your beautiful table. Blessings, Karen

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a beautiful collection of beach-themed things you have! I'm ready to sail away with you at your pretty table!

Margie said...

What an enchanting nautical table! I especially like the cute fish teapot.

Sylvia said...

Pam, I love the colors of your table. The placemats and the birds are one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Sylvia D.

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Perfect serenity for summer!

Bernideen said...

What a wonderful summertime table setting Pam and a perfect color of blue is right! All your seashell and nautical theme is perfect for summertime. You always have such lovely table settings! Thanks for sharing and linking.