Monday, September 11, 2017

SUNFLOWER SEASON

As we transition from the heat of summer and go into the coolness of Fall, we can enjoy the beauty of the Sunflower.
 Sunflowers are everywhere along the roadways and in the fields for us to see them.
 The loveliness of the centerpiece has Sunflowers, cattails, wheat, and autumn leaves.
 Little Master scarecrow happly shares his fun with tiny crow and the sunflower bird.
 Little Miss scarecrow has sunflowers on her dress and in her hand, she shares her time with the cawing crow. Along with a bird perched on another sunflower.
 The centerpiece of flowers is in a verda colored metal pot, which not only holds the flowers but also the five creamy yellow candles.
 The sunflower bowl that accompanies the tableware by Maxcera.
 The lovely place setting called "Flowing Sunflowers".
 The flowers follow the sun from dawn till dusk.
 Holding the gold and white checked napkins is a tiny yellow beaded napkin ring. A country touch is brought by the yellow flatware.
 The elegant crystal is in balance with a ceramic mug.
 The crystal is Ralph Lauren's "Herringbone".
 While I was going through my yellow linens, I discovers this set of perfect placemats to go with the dinnerware.
This was a fun and enjoyable tablescape to design.

I will be posting this on the following tea blogs; 



A stroll thru life,

and Bernideen's Tea Time Blog,
A delightsome life,
rustic-refined.com,
along with the blog of;
Between Naps on the Porch
and
are some of my favorites and
Antiques and Teacups
and

I will also post on them this week!

9 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Pam,
Your tablescape is always a joy to see. I love your sunflower theme and the little scarecrows are adorable! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by for a visit. Happy September!

Blessings,
Sandi

Louca por porcelana said...

Your tablescape is so cheerful!I love sunflowers and I really love your porcelain set with them,very beautiful!Are they handpainted?By you?For a minute,I could feel the wind on them...Hugs,Maristella.

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Pam, what a beautiful table! I love sunflowers and that "Flowing Sunflowers" pattern, which I've never seen before, is gorgeous! I'm so looking forward to autumn.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

You always set the prettiest tables, Pam! The dishes are absolutely perfect for this time of the year, and I just love the Flowing Sunflowers pattern. Your centerpiece is stunning, too, and lovely with all your accessories.

Margie said...

Beautiful! Your gorgeous sunflower-themed table fulfilled my need for yellow today!

Anonymous said...

Sunflowers are so happy, and your table is just that. Is it really feeling like autumn in Texas?

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Beautifully done! Love the centerpiece. Is there a candelabra in the center? Those are pretty dishes and and I like the cute scarecrow!

Regina said...

I love sunflowers but when I was little their size scared me and I thought they would eat me!

Bernideen said...

Dear Pam:
You are so smart to pick sunflowers as a theme for this time of year. They are always such happy flowers. The birds love them too! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful table setting and always such a lovely home!