Monday, September 25, 2017

A Garden of Fruit

This time of year we are enjoying the fruits and vegetables of summer changing to fall. 
 We are in the solarium to enjoy the sunny days
we are having, the table is set with the beautiful  fruit.
 The center of the table has a yellow stand with a food tureen hosting a lovely fruit design with a fruit finial.
 The precious cream and sugar have a sweet entwined handle. 
The lid of the tureen has a close-up of an apple with ceramic leaves.   
 The overhead view of the place setting will entice you to sit in.
 We are blessed with a pattern by Spode called "Reynolds"
 The bread and butter support a green leaved bowl with a faux apple.
 The yellow polka flatware and napkin add pizzazz to the moss green placemats and napkin rings.
I will serve ice tea in the green beverage goblet with our meal for it is still warm in Texas and for dessert I will provide either hot tea or coffee with lemon meringue pie.
Hope you can enjoy another fall tablescape.




I will be posting this on the following tea blogs; 



A stroll thru life,

and Bernideen's Tea Time Blog,
A delightsome life,
rustic-refined.com,
along with the blog of;

Between Naps on the Porch
and
are some of my favorites and
Antiques and Teacups
and

I will also post on them this week!

8 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

Wow!Gorgeous porcelain!What a beautiful tablescape!Hugs,Maristella.

The Victorian Girl said...

Glad you're back to posting! I have a cup & saucer in that design and I love it for Fall with the pumpkins on it. The matching tureen is fabulous!

xinex said...

So pretty! The colors are perfect for fall...Christine

Sandra said...

I love the dishware pattern and the shape of the plate rims! I haven't seen any quite like them. The emerald goblets are perfect with them and I loved the glimpse of the candle holders.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

A lovely Autumn inspired table, Pam! Love the cute tureen. Thank you for your visit and your sweet comment. Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Pam! The Spode pattern is so pretty, and I love it with the flatware. Yes, we still have it hot, don't we? I'd love a slice of lemon meringue pie before I leave your pretty table, please.

candlelightsupper said...

A truly beautiful and welcoming table. Love the combination of your dishware and the flatware with matching napkins. You put this together beautifully.

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

This is so gorgeous! Glad I found you at Ruth's link party. Wonderful autumn decorating inspiration. Even Dixie Belle over on the side of your blog looks suitably autumnal!