Sunday, January 4, 2009

Antiqueland Tea Room - Plano

My sweetheart took me to Antiqueland in Plano.

Here we are having a wonderful lunch in the tearoom. I had their chicken salad with little finger sandwiches.

The tearoom was decorated for the holidays and this made it very festive. They have a piano which they play on special occasions.


The tea rooms dessert case is always tempting. The chocolate torte is one I have enjoyed before.


This is one of the welsh cabinets with a display of Christmas china from Fitz & Floyd. The name of the pattern is Holiday Pine. I was very surprised to see it because it is one of my Christmas patterns. A wonderful thing happened after Christmas when my sweetheart took me to the F&F after Christmas sale. I bought the green pine charger plates to go with the Holiday Pine pattern.


A photo of the entrance to the antique mall, this is just a sampling of the lovely merchandise they offer.








No comments: